Is there a feature you would like to see on SaskFoodFind? Let us know!
Help us make this an excellent service. Thank You!
Did you Know?
- Pumpkins are not a vegetable but rather a fruit.
- It takes 12 honeybees to produce one tablespoon of honey.
- Honey is the only edible food for humans that won’t go bad.
- The potato was the first vegetable to be successfully grown in space.
- Cherries are a member of the rose family.
~ Courtesy of: http://lunchhero.ca/fun-food-facts
Photo Credit: CJ Katz, Wheatland Cafe, Sept 23/15